|Page (1) of 1 - 05/07/18||email article||print page|
IDG Announces New Tools for Modern Marketers to Strengthen Brand Awareness & Demand Generation(May 07, 2018)
13 Solutions to Engage Target Audiences and Drive Results
Boston, Mass., May 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IDG Communications – the world’s leading tech media, data, and marketing services company – today announced enhancements to their product portfolio addressing the top needs of tech marketers globally. The new product innovations align with marketers’ key objectives, focusing on brand awareness, demand generation, engagement and thought leadership initiatives (click to tweet). With 54 years of experience helping marketers reach the most valuable tech buyers, IDG’s solutions deliver the results their business requires.
IDG has built trusted relationships with tech decision-makers through decades of experience creating quality editorial content for a business-to-business and consumer audience looking to make buying decisions. This relationship translates into the right environment for tech marketers to engage with their target audiences; IDG delivers 2X industry average interaction rates and 24% higher viewability than the average site.
“Our premium brands – including CIO, CSO, Macworld, Network World and PCWorld – and ability to reach tech audiences across the world, creates the ideal environment for marketers to build awareness and drive ROI,” said Charles Lee, President, U.S., IDG Communications, Inc. “The quality of IDG’s data is unmatched: it guides the content that we write and powers the brand-to-demand opportunities we create for tech marketers. We are excited to share our expanding product library and customized solutions with marketers to help them connect with the right buyers and build relationships.”
IDG understands tech buyers, and the marketers seeking to influence them better than anyone else. This experience translates into IDG’s new products – each has been created based on the challenges facing tech marketers, providing solutions to meet their specific needs.
IDG provides unique intelligence on users’ purchasing intent and access to market information that is precise, predictive and unique in the industry. With a database of 44M IT and business decision-makers and over 20,000 active IT projects identified monthly, IDG offers full-funnel demand generation capabilities and premium services to help tech marketers better engage with customers by tailoring content that leverages these premium resources and deep relationships.
Today, IDG is announcing the launch of 13 new tools integrating content, video and social media to support the brand awareness and demand generation goals of marketers. A further suite of products focusing on engagement and thought leadership solutions will be announced in the coming weeks. Product highlights include:
- Intent Display Packages: marketers can pinpoint high-value prospects with display ads across IDG’s properties and the extended TechNetwork, identifying user intent using IDG’s exclusive first-party data to align to trending topics including digital transformation, blockchain and AI.
- Native Trendwire Videos: drives brand awareness by pairing video creative with premium IDG editorial covering trending topics and technology. The native ad unit capitalizes on IDG’s exclusive first-party data, resulting in high quality engagement.
- Page ONE: gain instant thought leadership and contextual alignment with the most highly respected and indexed editorial content on the Web. This data-driven, category-specific ad unit is tied to top-indexing editorial articles across IDG’s premium brands. These curated articles receive among the highest SEO and organic traffic visits year-round.
- Buyer Insights: generates stronger leads through customized conversations and nurturing tactics with target accounts – insights based on purchase and vendor preferences, challenges and more.
- IDG/IDC Tech Dossier: this turnkey program bridging of IDG editorial expertise and IDC’s data-driven analytics provides a high-interest campaign across IDG websites, with a guaranteed lead-generating sponsorship program.
- Social e-Guides: a powerful combination of IDG premium first-party data, traditional demand gen and LinkedIn to drive awareness and leads.
“IDG has always been known for innovation, and these new launches continue our position as a market leader,” added Kumaran Ramanathan, President, IDG Communications, Inc. “Aligning our offerings with marketers’ objectives reflect our deep understanding and influence on global tech purchasing.”
About IDG Communications, Inc.
IDG Communications connects the world of tech buyers with insights, intent and engagement. IDG Communications is the world’s largest media, data and marketing services company that activates and engages the most influential technology buyers. Our premium brands, including CIO®, Computerworld®, PCWorld® and Macworld®, engage the most powerful audience of technology buyers providing essential guidance on the evolving technology landscape. Our global data intelligence platform activates purchasing intent, powering our clients’ success. IDG Marketing Services creates custom content with marketing impact across video, mobile, social and digital. We execute complex campaigns that fulfill marketers’ global ambitions seamlessly with consistency that delivers results and wins awards. IDG is the #1 tech media company in the world, per comScore.*
*Source: comScore Media Metrix, Desktop Unique Visitors, Worldwide, January 2017
Additional information about IDG, a privately held company, is available at http://www.idg.com.
CONTACT: Contact: Lynn HolmlundMarketing DirectorIDG Communications, Inc.email@example.comOffice: 508.935.4526